Monday, 30 May 2016

THE MAGIC OF FAIRY LIGHTS


I posted a picture of our treehouse last week on Instagram and the lovely folks at Lights 4 Fun asked if they could send me something to add a little magic to it after I left a cheeky reply on their comment! So just a few days later we received a lovely package containing these white LED festoon lights, so the boys decided that they'd eat their supper in it as they made it so magical. I can't wait for a summer full of fairy lights and you can even buy battery packs so we can take them camping, they'll look perfect in the bell tent!

4 comments:

  1. Didn't you ask them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did indeed leave a cheeky comment to them ;0)

      Delete
  2. Wasn't it two weeks ago?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like the most amazing little den. The lights definitely make it look extremely magical x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...