Saturday, 23 August 2014

OPEN STUDIO THIS WEEKEND





My lovely friend Andy Lovell has an open studio this bank holiday weekend and today I visited to have a look around his gorgeous studio in his beautiful Painswick garden, near Stroud. I love his prints, often in muted colours they look so textured. Starting from £50 Andy's prints are affordable art and for people like me who yearn to own some 'grown up' art, are a great first collectors pieces. His studio is usually only open one weekend a year so if you are local do visit this weekend, 10-6 Sunday and 10-2 on Bank Holiday Monday. I might go back tomorrow as I can't stop thinking about the beautiful cliffs, pictured above, they would look perfect on my wall.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, they look interesting...off to have a look at the website.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...