A blog about simple family life from baking bread to paddling in streams, enjoying quirky holidays, camping in our bell tent and discovering fab places to visit, so please join us over a cup of tea and slice of cake and share our everyday adventures of family life with three boys!

Sunday, 24 August 2014

HAVE YOU DISCOVERED STELLER YET?


Have you discovered the new storytelling App Steller yet? It's fab and oh so simple to use uploading pics and video into pages and collections.

I've made a couple of stories already, you can see them here, I think just like Instagram I may become addicted! 

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I am just about to post this on my blog too. I love it. Although my first (and only post) took me AGES! I will get the hang of it I'm sure but in the meantime I can't stop looking at everyone else's posts! Elinor, beachhutcook x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...