A blog about simple family life from baking bread to paddling in streams, enjoying quirky holidays, camping in our bell tent and discovering fab places to visit, so please join us over a cup of tea and slice of cake and share our everyday adventures of family life with three boys!

Saturday, 23 August 2014

FLOWERS & FARMERS' MARKETS





I love our local Farmers' market and the seasonal flowers in particular, my treat each week is a bunch from the lovely flower man. This is the time of year for dark dahlias too, one of my favourite flowers.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to get to our local market tomorrow to buy some dahlias. They are so beautiful right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are beautiful and I love the bounty of strawberries!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...