Monday, 26 January 2009

34 things...

number 24 - eat at Jamie's Italian

inspired by this post here, I have put together my own list of 34 things I am going to do this year before turning 35!
  1. master the art of baking bread! ✓
  2. row a boat
  3. make campfire bread
  4. go for a wild swim in the River Windrush
  5. catch a crab by fishing on a harbour wall
  6. go for another road trip in a VW camper van - courtesy of winning Snail Trail's 'happy snappies' competition
  7. toast crumpets in front of an open fire
  8. stay in a tipi
  9. see Paul Weller live at westonbirt arboretum
  10. lie on the top of the highest hill and watch the clouds go by ✓
  11. see a glow worm for the first time on a summer's eve
  12. make a pair of pyjama's for Ted's dog ✓
  13. travel to Paris by train from St.Pancras Station {this may be wildly ambitious and too expensive!}
  14. find a hat that suits me ✓
  15. Give Ted the best 3rd birthday party based on his favourite book 'We're going on a bear hunt'
  16. Find an old photobooth and take loads of pictures!
  17. Celebrate our new 'allotments' and get digging!
  18. Make homemade marshmallows and toast over a bonfire ✓
  19. fill a jar with magical thinking - I wish I had found out about this years ago!
  20. hold hands with the Mr.
  21. get my eyes tested and accept the fact that I probably need glasses
  22. get a pedicure and paint toe nails red {I have never painted my toe nails!}
  23. project a classic black and white movie against the wall outside and watch under the stars
  24. eat at Jamie's Italian restaurant Bath ✓
  25. make/source nature's kit bags to give as birthday gifts this year ✓
  26. swim in the sea filled rock pool at Cape Cornwall ✓
  27. leave a random happy message in a library book to make someones day! ✓
  28. help Alfie plan and organise his fancy dress party ✓
  29. go punting along the River Cam
  30. renew my passport {number 13 depends upon this one!}
  31. find a reason to dress up again after the fun we had on new years eve!
  32. learn how to load 600 film into my sx-70 vintage polaroid
  33. find the perfect dressing up box for all of the boys dressing up clothes
  34. slow down!

4 comments:

  1. Well done, fingers crossed you get to accomplish them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list. can we do it all together? xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love number 27. I need to do number 34, too! Really like your photo for Unravelling. Very honest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant list! I may pinch number 19.. I also recommend Cambridge Punt Company for number 29 ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...